Want to know more? Please take a few moments to complete and submit your details and our Business Development Manager will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
1. In just a few sentences please detail why you are interested in looking at a Just Cuts™ Franchise.
2. How many hours per week will you be able to invest in Just Cuts™?
3. Do you have some understanding about Franchising?
4. Would Just Cuts™ be your only investment?
5. How many years experience in business do you have?
6. Will Just Cuts™ be your sole income?
7. Which type of Just Cuts™ structure are you interested in?
8. Are you more interested in which of the following:
8a. The level of investment to own a brand new Just Cuts™ salon is estimated between $160,000 - $250,00. Is this investment within your expectations?
9. Do you have a facility to fund an investment in Just Cuts™?
10. Which location/s are you interested in?
State / Territory:
10a. Or, please provide a specific location/s:
11. How did you find out about Just Cuts™ Franchising?
12. Are you an Australian or New Zealand citizen?
I acknowledge that all information provided to me/us by JUST CUTSTM and its representatives is confidential and is being provided to me in order to enable me to make my assessment in relation to the JUST CUTS™ Franchise System, services, products, and processes.
I undertake that I will not, without prior written consent of JUST CUTSTM, disclose any confidential information to any person for any purpose other than in respect of evaluating such confidential information for the purposes for which it is intended.
I shall indemnify and keep indemnified JUST CUTSTM against any loss, damage, cost or expense which JUST CUTSTM may sustain as a result of my or any of my agents, officers or employees failing to comply with the above.
The profitability of a Just Cuts salon depends on a variety of factors including (but not limited to) the salons location and theability of the Franchise owner to effectively run thebusiness. Just Cuts does not provide Franchisees with any sales or profit forecasts in relation to Just Cuts salons. Just Cuts Franchisee’s should prepare their own financial projections after seeking independent accounting advice.